Saturday Storytelling Supplements
Learn the fundamentals of storytelling from professional podcasters, filmmakers, and authors during StoryArk’s Storytelling FamJams. Come together with other students from across different mediums to discuss your projects and compare notes. Meet a diverse set of student artists who are all a part of the StoryArk family. Sessions take place on Saturday mornings from 9 AM to 10:30 AM at StoryArk and are included as a part of tuition for all groups.
- September 28: Filmmaker Tahiel Jimenez, Podcaster Eli Nahkala – Envisioning the Project, Writing the Script
- October 12: YA author – Plot Arcs and Three Act Structure and Characters, oh my!
- October 26: LA actress and acting coach Ellie Abrams – Acting On Camera
- November 23: Filmmaker Cynthia Uhrich – The Art of Directing
- January 25: Filmmaker Dave McClellan – Editing for Film
Friday, December 13, 4:30 PM at StoryArk – Movie Fest: Popular Films and Me
Analyze popular films to apply lessons to the student’s own work with podcaster and Executive Producer Lily Percy Ruiz